Winters are coming and we all know that how much our skin becomes rough and dry during this time. That’s why our skin needs some extra moisturization for the radiant glow. Today I am going to discuss easy to make & moisturizing face packs to replenish lost moisture in your skin. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Gram flour and Milk cream
Gram flour acts as a very mild exfoliant which gently removes dead skin from our skin. When mixed with milk cream, this home-made face pack moisturizes our skin pretty well.
- Mix 1 spoonful of gram flour (Besan) with 1/2 spoon of milk cream.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and 2 spoons of rose water to it.
- Turmeric helps in brightening and giving an even skin tone. Rose water also provides us with clear glowing skin.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth paste-like consistency.
- Apply it all over your face and neck. Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.
- Use gentle circular motions to remove it from your face.
Banana and Honey
Banana and honey, both are specialized in giving adequate moisturization and even tone to your skin.
- Mash half a banana to make a paste-like consistency. This much amount is adequate for your full face and neck.
- When properly mashed, minute particles of banana also acts as a gentle exfoliant.
- Add 1/2 spoon of honey and raw milk to it and mix it very well.
- Apply it to your face and neck and let it sit for a good 20 minutes before washing.
Rice flour and Raw milk
Rice flour is the best anti-aging ingredient for our skin. When mixed with raw milk, it provides instant hydration to dry, flaky skin.
- Take out 1 spoonful of rice flour in a bowl and add 2 spoons of raw milk to it.
- You can also add half a spoon of honey to it for extra hydration.
- Make paste-like consistency by mixing it very well.
- After application, leave this face pack on your face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
Olive oil and Honey
Olive oil is good for treating fine lines on our face and gives the proper hydration that our skin needs.
- For this face pack, take equal proportions of olive oil and honey in a bowl.
- Even after mixing, I know this pack is too runny for the application. That’s why you need to apply it onto your skin with a cotton ball.
- You can also make a paste-like consistency by adding a spoonful of wheat flour/ gram flour into it.
- Leave it on your skin to dry for at least 15-20 minutes before washing.
Coconut milk and Corn Flour
Coconut milk with corn flour is a super-hydrating face mask for your dull and dreary winter skin.
- To make this face pack, Take out 1 spoon of corn flour in a bowl.
- Add 2 spoonful of coconut milk to it and mix it well.
- Apply it to your full face and neck and leave it around 15 minutes.
- While washing, use gentle circular motions to take it off.
Make sure to apply these moisturizing face packs 2 times a week for the radiant glow.