Sunscreen is highly recommended to be applied on a daily basis by dermatologists. However, many people get stuck with the wrong one because of the lack of basic information.
There are a lot of options available in the market to delight you but it is very difficult to choose from all those available options. Since every sunscreen has a different texture and different formulae.
Read the following blog post on different types of sunscreen and pick the best deal for your skin type.
Sunscreens made using gel-based formulae get absorbed into our skin immediately. Hence, makes it a great option for oily and acne-prone skin. It also works well in summers and humid weather.
Creme Based Sunscreens
The creme-based formula is made to moisturize and protect our face from harmful UV rays. Such sunscreens are super comfortable for the dry and sensitive skin.
Sunscreen lotions have a little bit of runny consistency which makes them a suitable option for normal skin type. They serve our skin well in autumn & spring season.
Such a product is packed in a can with a spritzer to evenly spray sunscreen all over the face and body. These are great for super-oily skin and humid, rainy weather.
Few tips when buying a sunscreen:
- If you are a sports person, look for a waterproof or water-resistant sun protection. Reapplying the product after every 2 hours is mandatory for such an active person.
- Chemical sunscreens with ingredients like avobenzone & oxybenzone are great for acne-prone skin.
- People with oily skin must look for non-comedogenic & mineral oil-free sunscreens.
- Mattifying sunscreens are also great for oily skin because they keep sebum and sweat at a bay for few hours.
- Dry and sensitive skin people should look for ingredients like glycerin and aloe vera for extra hydration.
- People having extra sensitive skin must use mineral sunscreens.