Elle 18 is a famous brand among young girls and who are newbies for makeup. I was a fan of Elle 18 nail paints in my childhood. Since then I am consistently in touch with this brand.
Elle 18 makeup products are awesome and so much budget friendly that anyone can add these in their vanity box. I recently bought an Elle 18 colour boost lipstick in shade 01 Miss Pink. Though I am a big fan of tinted lip balms but I won’t lie to you guys about my love for this lipstick.
Price of the product: Rs. 150 for 4.3 ml
- Packaging: The lipstick is packed in a pink and black case with a girl stamped on it. The packaging of lipstick is very cute which will seem attractive to every girl. It has a very tight cap which won’t open in your purse which makes it a travel-friendly product.
- Staying Power: The product claims to have a staying power of 6 hours.
- Texture: The lipstick has a soft, creamy texture and also enriched with cocoa butter to give your lips a moisturized look.
- Fragrance: It has very pleasing fragrance of vanilla.
- Pigmentation: The lipstick is very much pigmented and the color pays off within 2 coats.
- Shade: The lipstick is in shade 01 Miss Pink. Elle 18 has launched color boost range in 9 more tempting colors which are ideal for girls in everyday life.
My experience with this product:
I bought this product 1 month back and I am loving it since then. Starting from its packaging, pigmentation, texture, shade and fragrance; I like everything about it.
It looks very nice on lips. Initially; when I apply it on my lips, it appears glossy. But after 10-15 minutes, it changes its appearance from glossy to matte which I love about this lipstick.
The lipstick has a very nice creamy texture. It glides on lips like magic. My lips do not feel dry after applying it.
The Elle 18 color boost lipstick is ideal for everyday wear. This range comes in a total of 10 shades which are good for young girls and newbies for makeup.
Though the lipstick claims to have a staying power of 6 hours but it starts to set in the creases of lips after a period of 3 hours. You need to reapply it after every 3 hours. This is one and the only thing I don’t like about this lipstick.
Also read: DIY tinted lip balm recipe
- Soft creamy texture.
- Highly pigmented.
- Sweet vanilla fragrance
- Available in other pretty shades.
- Cute packaging.
- Dual-core lipstick.
- Miss pink shade will suit best on girls with a cool undertone.
- For everyday wear.
- The only con is its staying power. You need to reapply it after every 3 hours. But keeping in mind its other benefits, it is definitely a budget-friendly lipstick for everyday wear.
Will I repurchase it?
Well, yeah. I will definitely buy this lipstick in few other shades.